Hall Green District and Wards
- In 2013 the estimated population was 117.673; this represents 10.8% of Birmingham’s population. 88.7% of the district population are estimated to be below 65 (87% Birmingham, 82% England).
- 59.4% of Hall Green’s population fall within the most deprived 20% of areas in England.
- Life expectancy for Hall Green district males was 78.8 years (Birmingham 77.6, England 79.4) and females were 3.7 higher at 82.5 years (Birmingham 82.2, England 83.1).
- During 2011/13 Hall Green district’s under 75 death rate was 17.9% higher than the rate for England (Birmingham was 23% higher than England).
- Infant mortality is one area of concern: the district rate was 8.3 per 1,000 live births in 2011/13, this compares to an England rate of 4.0 and a Birmingham rate of 7.4.
- The 2011 census showed that 64.5% of the Hall Green’s district population is made up of BME groups (42.1% Birmingham, 15% England).
View and print the profile for Hall Green District
Hall Green District consists of four wards. Click on the links to view local health profiles for each ward:
Return to main Districts and Wards page