Birmingham Public Health works closely with the Health and Wellbeing Board, Public Health England, Birmingham Districts and community groups to help focus our knowledge and resources on areas of need within Birmingham. Key areas for concern and improvement are highlighted throughout the year through needs assessments, outcome frameworks and consultations.
For 2016/17 we plan to publish JSNA Chapters on key public health areas making relevant information publicly available to those that require it for planning and supporting local services. Please contact us if you want access to our data or if you have any queries regarding Birmingham's JSNA.
Collection of reports and needs assessments categorised by public health key themes. Click here to search by theme
New for 2016/17. JSNA Chapters on key public health areas released throughout the year. Click here for more
Useful Links (opens in a separate window)
- Public Health England Profile Tool (Fingertips)
- Health and Wellbeing Board Strategy
- Better Care Fund (BCF) programme spans both NHS and local government to improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in our society
- Birmingham Safeguarding Adults Board and Birmingham Safeguarding Children Board
- Public Health England Local Health Maps small area level health information
- Public Health England data and analysis tools A single point of access to data and analysis tools from across Public Health England